…Finding your way to community at Fairhope UMC; visitors, new members, longtime members…anyone is welcome who wants to know more or dive deeper!
Join us in August for these opportunities.
All classes taught in the Parlor on Sunday mornings, 9:45-10:45.
Marks of a Methodist Sunday, August 8th
- Exploring faith in Jesus Christ and the distinctives of Methodism.
- How does the concept of “grace” mark who we are as God’s people?
- Church “membership” through the lens of covenant-making.
- Facilitated by Dr. Darren McClellan
Finding your Fit Sunday, August 15th
- Learning about how spiritual gifts function within the body of Christ.
- Exploring the results of a spiritual gifts inventory.
- How do spiritual gifts, passion, life experiences and personality work together to prepare you for service?
- Learning about opportunities to serve at Fairhope UMC.
- Facilitated by Katie Turner
Conquering the Campus Sunday, August 22nd
- Participate in a campus tour.
- Identify where staff offices are located.
- Learn where the various ministries take place on campus.
- Gain confidence that this is YOUR church…you are welcome here!
- Facilitated by Rev. Ontonio Christie, and friends…
Growing in Grace Sunday, August 29th
- Establishing the disciplines of the Christian lifestyle.
- Exploring tools for a healthy devotional life.
- Exploring avenues for Christian accountability.
- Facilitated by Rev. Laura Parker
Use the link below to register for one or all of these classes: